The information on this website is provided for the purposes of AIM Rule 26.
This website was last updated on 02nd March 2017.
- Corporate Advisors
- Notice of AGM – 24th March 2017
- AGM Form of Proxy – 24th March 2017
- Latest Circular – 27th March 2017
- AIM admission document
- Annual reports
- Interim reports
- Articles of Association – 19th November 2015
- Number of shares in issue, free float and significant shareholders
- Business description
- News Releases
- Details of nominated advisors/other key advisors
- Directors’ biographies
- Directors’ responsibilities
- Major shareholders
- Notifications made in the past 12 months
- Country of Incorporation & main country of operation
Stellar Diamonds plc (‘STEL’) is incorporated in England and was formed from the reverse takeover of AIM listed West African Diamonds plc by Stellar Diamonds Ltd. Stellar is a focused diamond producer and developer in the countries of Sierra Leone and Guinea.
- Current Exchanges or platforms for trading in company securities
- UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
As an AIM traded company incorporated in the UK, Stellar Diamonds plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers legislation.