The information on this website is provided for the purposes of AIM Rule 26.
- Corporate Advisors
- Notice of AGM – 18th December 2015
- AGM Form of Proxy – 18th December 2015
- Latest Circular – 02nd November 2015
- AIM admission document
- Annual reports
- Interim reports
- Articles of Association – 19th November 2015
- Number of shares in issue, free float and significant shareholders
- Business description
- News Releases
- Details of nominated advisors/other key advisors
- Directors’ biographies
- Directors’ responsibilities
- Major shareholders
- Notifications made in the past 12 months
- Country of Incorporation & main country of operation
Stellar Diamonds plc (‘STEL’) is incorporated in England and was formed from the reverse takeover of AIM listed West African Diamonds plc by Stellar Diamonds Ltd. Stellar is a focused diamond producer and developer in the countries of Sierra Leone and Guinea.
- Current Exchanges or platforms for trading in company securities
- UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers
As an AIM traded company incorporated in the UK, Stellar Diamonds plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers legislation.